No products in the cart.
SAVE 35% UNTIL MONDAY 12/4/17 ENTER CODE: CYBORG
1 cup fine fresh bread crumbs (from 2 slice white bread)
1/3 cup whole milk
1 medium onion, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 medium celery rib, finely chopped
1 medium bell pepper, finely chopped
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon cider vinegar
1.5 tablespoon Rub Beautiful
1 1/2 pounds ground beef chuck
1/2 pound ground pork (not lean)
2 large eggs
Garnish: 1/3 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
1. Fire up smoker or Preheat oven to 350°F with rack in middle.
2. Soak bread crumbs in milk in a large bowl.
3. Cook onion, garlic, and celery in butter in a large heavy skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Cover skillet and reduce heat to low, then cook until bell pepper is tender, about 5 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and stir in Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, Rub Beautiful. Add to bread-crumb mixture then add to onion mixture along with beef, pork, eggs, and parsley and mix together with your hands.
5. Pack mixture into a 9- by 5-inch oval loaf in a 13- by 9-inch shallow baking dish or pan. Let sit in refrigerator for 1 hour to firm up.
6. Remove from loaf pan and place in smoker until an instant-read thermometer inserted into center of meatloaf registers 155°F, 1 to 1 1/4 hours.
7. Sauce with Sauce Beautiful, sprinkle parsley on top. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.